BENEFITS AND RATES
It's more than a hike, it's an investment into your dog's health and happiness and your peace of mind.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR PUP
1. Structured exercise, socialization and endless enrichment
2. Helps alleviate anxiety, boredom, and loneliness.
3. Improves social and physical confidence
4. Fulfills their instinctual drive to explore
"Karl gets to run free the way he loves" -Caitlin
BENEFITS FOR YOU
1. A tired, happy dog that's more relaxing to be with (and easier to train!),
2. Lessens your guilt and frustration.
3. Less behaviors associated with anxiety and boredom (barking, chewing)
4. Improved re-call and trust when off-leash.
"My guilt is gone the second Anya picks up Stella for her adventures! -Kesha
All Adventures Include
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Right at your front door!
They will happily come when called
PHOTOS AND REPORTS
Includes Pro quality photos and a GPS map of our travels
DRIED LIVER TREATS
We love to teach and reward good behavior!
SCHEDULE AND RATES
After an initial trial adventure, our services are offered on a monthly basis, with a minimum of one adventure per week. We have found that consistency is key for the safety and enjoyment of each dog, the pack, and our pack leaders.
Not ready to commit to a month? Send them on a couple of Intro Adventures first!
MONTHLY: SAME DAY, SAME TIME, SAME FRIENDS, SAME FUN!
Trial Adventure $65
First time out with the pack
Intro Adventures $80
An option for pups and owners who want to try it out a couple more times before committing
10% off any additional dogs from the same household
Sign up today for the H-Dog Newsletter!
Tips, tales, how-tos and local deals. Learn more about your dog and why they do the things they do!